An access control system allows you to control who has access to your
premises. Access control systems can operate doors, gates and barriers,
and are available in various installations such as telephone and
video entry systems or computer-controlled systems operated by
magnetic cards or proximity readers.
These security systems can be installed in a variety of premises including offices, factories and industrial sites, schools and colleges, hospitals, hotels and care homes. An access control system can also be connected to Building Management Systems (BMS).
Avensys Security & Automation install and maintain a wide range of access control systems to suit your specific site and provide a safer and more secure environment for you and your employees.
Each type of access control system works differently and a free site
survey will help to determine the most suitable type of system for
There are three types of access control system:
• A standalone system which is the simplest, most cost-effective system
• A PC-networked system which allows access to be tailored for each individual and is controlled via the relevant software
• A door entry system which enables entry for visitors who can’t access the site via the access control system
• Each system enables complete control over who can access buildings and sites and specific areas can also be set up to be accessed by selected people
• You never have to change a lock again or worry about keys being copied when staff leave the business
• You don’t need to worry about the main entrance to your property being open all day
• You can control which areas of the site different staff members have access to
• Protocols can be set to open certain doors during set periods
• Fire registers can be quickly generated in the event of evacuation
Avensys Security & Automation have a wide range of CCTV cameras which
can be installed quickly and efficiently by our qualified technicians.
We can visit your premises and make an assessment and talk to you
to find out what is best for your needs.
We can then design, fit and maintain your CCTV cameras within a short space of time and with minimal interruption to your work force.
Whether you want a surveillance system to monitor areas within the workplace, or CCTV cameras around the external areas of your building, we can supply a system that will survey automatically, or with the assistance of an operator.
All our equipment is top of the range, using current technology and design. It is a cost efficient method of ensuring security in a working environment. Whether you need it to monitor the factory floor, work spaces that present a high risk of fire or the entrance and exits of your building; you can rely on our expertise to supply you with a system that works for you. The system can also be integrated with Intruder Alarm, Access Control Systems and Fire Alarms.